Why Visit Bhutan?
Bhutan, a country rich in culture, heritage, monuments, architecture, temples and natural beauty, is one of the most sought after tourist destination of the world. There are numerous reasons that make Bhutan one of the hottest travel and holiday destinations. The warmth and hospitality rendered by the people of Bhutan towards the tourist is amazing. The country has various shades in terms of culture, tradition, cuisines, languages, landscapes, religion that a trip to Bhutan is mesmerizing.
Bhutan has number of holiday spots and travel locations offering a whole lot of cuisines, entertainment and world class beauty. There are also numerous Bhutan Hotels and Resorts of all budgets with the best of hospitality and guest relations. To explore Bhutan, there are several kinds of Bhutan travel operators available for domestic and foreign tourists and one can book any one of these depending on the individual preference.
Although there are innumerable reasons to travel to Bhutan, following 8 different types of Bhutan holiday packages can be considered to explore and experience various facets of the country:
1. Adventure tourism: If you love to indulge in adventure sports such as river rafting, climbing, paragliding, mountaineering and camping, Darjeeling and the hills of North India are the ideal spots for you.
2. Wildlife tour: There are a number of National parks and wildlife sanctuaries in Bhutan that are amazing and fascinating for tourists coming on wildlife tour.
3. Spiritual Tour: There are many spiritual figures in Bhutan. The temples and other religious monuments in Bhutan are perfect for those seeking peace of mind.
4. The sculptures and architecture of Bhutanese buildings, temples, fortress, paintings and many more are a visual treat.
5. For history enthusiasts, there are numerous monuments as well as ruins of great monuments, temples, forts, palaces and architecture.
6. The natural scenic beauty and landscapes of Bhutan are rich in fresh air, snow capped mountains, dense forests, colorful and enchanting flora and fauna hills and valleys with wildlife which make the Bhutan trip a real treat for nature lovers. The hill stations like Dochula, Thrumsinla are perfect places for relaxation and rejuvenation.
7. The endless variety of Arts and crafts, folk arts, tribal and traditional arts, handlooms, and other unique and captivating pieces of Bhutanese artifacts make Bhutan a shopper’s paradise.
8. Bhutanese food is divine as it satisfies not only your taste buds but also your soul. The hot Emadatsi, the delicious Sikam and Shakam, spicy food, and many others are ideal.